Mono County COVID-19 Information
Health & Safety Protocols
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all parts of our lives - how we work and meet, socialize and play, and how we travel and experience other places. Welcome to Mono County. Just as you love a considerate, respectful, and courteous visitor in your home, we greatly appreciate the same in ours.
While you are here enjoying Mono County, the fresh air, endless blue skies, and all the amazing outdoor fun available in this beautiful part of California, please follow the rules and stay safe so that we can stay open. Our local businesses have gone to great lengths to put all required and recommended public health protocols in place for the safety of both guides and employees. Please remember to:
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from others, whether indoors or outdoors.
- Wear your mask over your mouth and nose. Before disposing of masks, please cut the ear-loops to protect wildlife!
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer; avoid touching your face, nose, eyes.
- Follow all travel guidelines and travel only with members of your own household.
- Reschedule your trip if you or member in your household are sick.
Following the rules has never been more important, it really is a matter of life and death. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, respect, and consideration of your own health, and the health and safety of others!