Mono County Highway, Road and Mountain Pass Conditions as of June 22, 2017
Clear and open:
- Highway 395
- Lake Mary Road from Twin Lakes to Lake Mamie, around Lake Mary, and Lake George. The road is closed to Horseshoe Lake only.
- State Route 120 W: East side only, from Highway 395 to the East Gate of Yosemite National Park. NOTE: There is no access to/from Yosemite National Park at this time. Tioga Road is still closed in Yosemite National Park. Saddlebag Lake Road is still closed.
- State Route 108: Sonora Pass
- State Route 158: the June Lake Loop
- State Route 120 East: from Lee Vining to Benton and Highway 6
- State Route 270: the road to Bodie State Historic Park, which is currently open with limited services
- State Route 89: Monitor Pass
- Virginia Lakes Road: the road has been plowed, but the area is still snow covered
- Lundy Lake Road: clear to the resort, wet and muddy past that
- Twin Lakes Road
- Rock Creek Road: the road has been plowed to the Rock Creek Pack Station (just above Rock Creek Lake) but the area around Rock Creek Lake and above is still snow-covered (including the Mosquito Flat Trailhead and Little Lakes Valley trail)
- McGee Creek Road: snow-free, the campground is open, and the trail is clear for a few miles
State Route 203 - From the Mammoth Mountain Parking Lot to Minaret Vista
Snow removal began on June 12, 2017. There is no estimated date for reopening the highway to Minaret Vista at this time. There is no estimated opening date of Reds Meadow Road from Minaret Vista down to Reds Meadow and Devils Postpile.